|Description:||a fried egg in a hole of sliced bread|
Good for: Omnivore, Vegetarian
Appropriate Ages: Kids (3-12), Teens (13-19), Adults (20-64), Seniors (65+)
Allergy-friendly: Peanut-free, Tree nut-free, Sesame-free, Soy-free, Fish-free, Shellfish-free
- 1 egg
- 1 bread slice
- 1 teaspoon butter
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- frying pan
1. Butter your frying pan and place over medium heat to let the butter melt.
2. Take your bread slice and cut out a circular hole in the middle using a cookie cutter, or the top of any drinking glass.
3. Place your holed bread on the heated pan and crack an egg (without breaking the yolk) directly into the hole.
4. Once the egg becomes opaque white, flip the egg and bread over to cook the other side.
5. Remove the egg in a hole from the pan and transfer onto a plate. Salt & pepper to taste. Enjoy!